Application for Relief Email List Service
The following terms and conditions apply to Relief, a free LISTSERV email list service, provided by email technology company L-Soft. The service is available for groups and organizations involved with relief efforts associated with natural disasters, pandemics and similar crisis events.
- The Relief service is intended to support direct, non-profit relief efforts.
- Email lists can be requested by representatives of relief-related groups or organizations.
- Each email list can host up to 250 subscribers. If your email list needs more subscriber capacity, you may request an increase after your list is created.
- Use links for sharing videos and multimedia files and avoid large attachments.
- L-Soft may interview your organization about your use of this LISTSERV service in order to create articles, case studies and other features for publication on the L-Soft website and other channels with your prior approval.
- Please notify us if you no longer need your Relief email list service. Unused lists may be removed without notice after six months of inactivity.
Please take a few minutes to review the questions and plan your Relief list. Most settings can be modified later, with the exception of the list name. The list name is the email address to which you or list members post email messages.
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.