NetPals Email Group Service
The following terms and conditions apply to NetPals, a free LISTSERV email group service, provided by email technology company L-Soft:
- The NetPals service is intended to support direct educational programs
- This service is available for primary and secondary schools (K-12)
- Youth service organizations based in school districts, places of worship, community organizations and similar educational entities for youth generally qualify
- NetPals email lists and groups can be requested by teachers and students
- Each email group can host up to 250 subscribers. If your email group needs more subscriber capacity, you may request an increase after your list is created
- Please notify us if you no longer need your NetPals service. Unused groups may be removed without notice after six months of inactivity
- Use links for sharing videos and multimedia files, and try to avoid large attachments, which are discouraged due to filter limits
Please take a few minutes to review the questions and plan your NetPals group. Most settings can be modified later, with the exception of the list name. The list name is the email address to which you or group members post email messages.
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.